Binance adds Ronin (RONIN) to its trading platform, opening spot trading for RONIN/BTC, RONIN/USDT, RONIN/FDUSD, and RONIN/TRY pairs. This move further connects users to the Web3 gaming blockchain, but comes with a reminder of RONIN’s relative novelty and potential risks.
Binance Adds Ronin (RONIN) to its Trading Pairs
Cryptocurrency exchange Binance has announced the listing of Ronin (RONIN) and the opening of trading for several spot trading pairs on February 5, 2024, at 13:30 (UTC). The new spot trading pairs include RONIN/BTC, RONIN/USDT, RONIN/FDUSD, and RONIN/TRY.
Spot Trading Pairs and Schedule:
- Trading begins: 2024-02-05, 13:30 (UTC)
- Withdrawals open: 2024-02-06, 13:30 (UTC)
- Listing Fee: 0 BNB
- The Seed Tag will be applied to RONIN.
- TRY is a fiat currency and does not represent any other digital currencies.
- Withdrawal open time is an estimated reference point; users can check actual withdrawal status on the withdrawal page.
- Discrepancies may exist in translated versions; users are advised to refer to the original English version for the latest and most accurate information.
About Ronin (RONIN):
Ronin is an EVM-compatible blockchain designed specifically for Web3 gaming. Traders and users are reminded that RONIN is a relatively new token, presenting higher-than-normal risks and potential price volatility. Adequate risk management, independent research on RONIN’s fundamentals, and a full understanding of the project are strongly recommended before engaging in token trading.